Before using your telephone equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of
fire, electrical shock and injury to persons, including the following:
Read and understand all instructions.
Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Unplug this product from the wall telephone jack and power outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners
or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bathtub, wash bowl, sink or laundry tub.
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product may fall, causing serious damage to
This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register.
This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label.
Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where the cord will be walked on.
Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in the risk of
Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage
points or cause shorts that could result in the risk of fire or electric shock.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this product. Take it to a qualified serviceman when
service or repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltages or
other risks. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used.
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following
When the power supply cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
If liquid has been spilled into the product.
If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
If the product does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls
that are covered by the operating instructions because improper adjustment of other controls may result in
If the product has been dropped or cabinet has been damaged.
If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electrical storm. There is risk of electric shock
Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak.
SMARTHOME.COM™ 1-800-SMART-HOME 949-221-9200 http://www.smarthome.com
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS