V I I I . C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
To reposition the seat to one of three different heights:
1. Remove the seat from your scooter. Push and hold
the seat lock lever forward to unlock the seat, then
rotate the seat and lift it off of the scooter.
2. Remove the rear shroud.
3. Use two 17-mm wrenches to loosen and remove the
hex head bolt and nut. See figure 15.
4. Raise or lower the upper seat post to the desired seat
5. Line up another locating hole in the upper seat post
with the hole in the lower seat post.
6. Reinstall the hardware and tighten.
7. Replace the rear shroud and the seat.
FRONT-TO-BACK SEAT ADJUSTMENT
You can reposition the seat forward or rearward to ad-
just the distance between the seat and the tiller. See fig-
1. Pull the seat sliding lever to the side.
2. Hold the lever to the side and slide the seat forward
or rearward into a comfortable position.
3. Release the seat sliding lever to lock the seat se-
curely in place.
SEAT ROTATION ADJUSTMENT
The seat lock lever locks the seat in one of eight posi-
tions. See figure 16.
1. Push forward on the seat lock lever to unlock the seat.
2. Rotate the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the seat lock lever to lock the seat securely in
place. If the seat is not locked into position, gently rock
the seat back and forth until you hear the lever click.
To adjust the recline angle of the seat:
1. Pull up on the seat recline lever to unlock the seatback. See figure 16.
2. Lean forward or backward to adjust the seatback to a comfortable position.
3. Release the seat recline lever to lock the seat securely in place.
WARNING! Always keep your back pressed firmly against the seatback while adjusting
WARNING! Do not operate your scooter with the seatback in a reclined position.
Victory XL-4 /RevC/June03
HEX HEAD BOLT AND NUT
UPPER SEAT POST
Figure 15. Seat Height Adjustment
Figure 16. Seat Adjustments
LOWER SEAT POST
SEAT LOCK LEVER