V I . C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
SEAT ROTATION ADJUSTMENT
The seat rotation lever will secure the seat into several
1. Push forward on the seat rotation lever to disen-
gage the seat. See figure 19.
2. Rotate the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the lever to secure the seat into place.
FRONT-TO-BACK SEAT ADJUSTMENT
You can reposition the seat forward or rearward to
adjust the distance between the seat and the tiller.
1. Move the seat sliding lever located at the lower
left side of the seat outward. See figure 19.
2. While holding the lever out, slide the seat forward
3. Release the seat sliding lever once the seat is in
the desired position.
ARMREST ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
There is an armrest adjustment dial on the underside
of each armrest. See figure 19. Turn the armrest
adjustment dial to the left to lower the armrest angle
or to the right to raise the armrest angle.
NOTE: The armrests also pivot upward to make get-
ting on and off of your scooter easier.
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
The seat can be repositioned to several different
heights. See figure 20.
1. Remove the seat and/or shroud from your scooter.
2. Remove the seat height adjustment bolt.
3. Raise or lower the upper seat post to the desired
4. While holding the upper seat post at that height,
match up the locating holes in the upper seat post
with those of the lower seat post.
5. Insert the seat height adjustment bolt through the
locating holes of both the upper and lower seat
6. Reinstall the nut onto the seat height adjustment
bolt and tighten.
7. Reinstall the rear shroud and the seat.
SEAT SLIDING LEVER
Figure 19. Seat Position Adjustments
Figure 20. Seat Height Adjustment
SEAT ROTATION LEVER