V I .
C O M F O R T
After you have become familiar with your Jet 2s opera-
tion, you may find the need to adjust the seat. There are
some adjustments you can make to increase your com-
fort such as seat height, armrest width, height and angle,
footrest height and angle, and joystick position.
WARNING! If your Jet 2 was configured
at your authorized Pride provider, please
consult your healthcare professional be-
fore changing the seat position or mak-
ing any other adjustment. Some adjust-
ments may degrade your Jet 2s perfor-
mance and safety by changing its center
You can change the seat height manually.
To change the seat height:
1. Remove the seat. See VII. Disassembly.
2. Use a 7/16-in. socket or wrench to remove the nut and
bolt from the seat post. See figure 12.
3. Raise or lower the seat post to the desired position.
4. Install the nut and bolt into the seat post.
5. Install the seat.
To change the armrest width:
1. Locate the two setscrews on the armrest receiver bracket. See figure 13.
2. Loosen the setscrews, slide the armrests in or out for the desired width.
3. Tighten the setscrews.
LOOSEN SETSCREWS TO CHANGE ARMREST HEIGHT
LOOSEN THUMBSCREWS TO CHANGE ARMREST WIDTH
Figure 13. Armrest Width and Height
A D J U S T M E N T S
NUT AND BOLT
Figure 12. Seat Post Nut And Bolt
Jet 2/Rev F/Feb03