V I I . O P E R A T I O N
GETTING OFF OF YOUR SCOOTER
1. Bring your scooter to a complete stop.
2. Remove the key from the key switch.
3. Push forward on the seat lock lever and rotate the seat until you are facing toward the side of your
4. Make certain that the seat is locked securely in position.
5. Carefully and safely get out of the seat and stand to the side of your scooter.
6. You can leave the seat facing to the side to facilitate boarding your scooter next time.
POWER DOWN TIMER FEATURE
Your scooter is equipped with an energy saving automatic power down timer feature designed to preserve
your scooters battery life. If you mistakenly leave the key in the key switch and in the on position but do
not use your scooter for approximately 20 minutes, the scooters controller shuts down automatically.
Although the controller is shut down, power will still be supplied to the scooters lighting system.
If the power down timer feature takes effect, perform the following steps to resume normal operation.
1. Turn the key to the off position.
2. Turn the key back to the on position.
Victory XL-4 /RevC/June03