If necessary, you can delete any undesired or bad recordings. You
can also delete files to free-up some space when the internal
memory or memory card is full.
Deleting A Recording
1. Power the camcorder on. To do this, press the On/Off button
2. Press the mode selector button (MODE) (5) to toggle to
Playback (Photo and Video) mode. A preview of the last
recorded file will appear.
3. Select the recording that you want to delete. To do this, press
4. Press the Delete button (DEL) (8) and press the
direction buttons (4) to select the
5. Then press the record button (4) to confirm the deletion
process. If you decide not to delete, return to the
then press the record button (4).
direction buttons (4) to skip to the next or previous
Warning! After a recording has been erased, it
cannot be restored.
icon (Delete a single file).
English - 29