Electrical devices do not belong in the hands of children. Do not
allow children to use electrical devices when not under supervision.
Children may not comprehend the presence of potential risks.
Rechargeable batteries and small parts represent potential choking
hazards. Keep batteries out of reach of children. If a rechargeable
battery is swallowed, seek medical help immediately. Keep all
packaging away from children as this can cause suffocation.
Charger and Rechargeable Battery
Insert the rechargeable battery with the correct polarity. Never
throw a rechargeable battery into fire. Remove the rechargeable
battery when the device is not to be used for a long time.
Danger of Explosion!
Non-intended use may cause explosion and danger to life. Only
replace the rechargeable battery with an equivalent or a type
recommended by the manufacturer. Never replace any batteries in
an explosion-sensitive environment. While inserting or removing
the batteries a spark may be produced causing an explosion.
Explosion-sensitive areas will normally (but not always) be labelled.
These include fuel storage areas such as below deck on a boat,
fuel line or tank areas, environments where the air contains
inflammable substances (e.g. cereals, dust or metal powder, etc.)
and any areas where you should normally switch off your car
Respect the environment. Old rechargeable batteries do not belong
in with domestic waste. They must be handed in to a collection
point for old batteries.
Always hold cables by the plug and never pull on the cable itself.
Never hold the power cord with wet hands as this may cause a
short circuit or electric shock. Never place the device, heavy
objects or furniture on the cable and take care that the cord does
not become trapped, especially at the plug and sockets. Never
English - 5