Shutdown Procedure at Hang-up for Limited
Edition of the Editing Software Program
If, when checking operation using the limited edition of the editing software
program, an unspecified operation causes input to no longer be accepted, try
using the procedure below to shut down the program.
1. From the keyboard, press [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Delete] (all three keys) at the
2. The "Windows NT Security" window is displayed.
Manager] button as instructed by the "Use the Task Manager to close ..."
3. The "Windows NT Task Manager" window is displayed. From among the
items shown in the list, click on "Toolbox32" so that it is highlighted to
indicate that it is selected. Then click the [End Task] button.
4. When a dialog box with the indication "This Windows application cannot ..."
appears, click the [End Task] button. (If the dialog box does not appear,
click the [End Task] button a second time.)
(If the task ends without the dialog box being displayed, continue with the
5. The "Windows NT Task Manager" window reappears. Repeat steps 3 and
4 above to end the remaining tasks listed.
6. Click on the
mark in the upper right corner of the "Windows NT Task
Manager" window to close the Task Manager.
– 55 –
Click the [Task