15. Next, select the grid on the far left of
the same clip by clicking it with the
Keep the mouse in the clicked
16. The color of the selected grid now
turns from white to red.
17. Keep dragging the grid which has turned red and move it toward the right
before releasing the mouse at the appropriate position.
18. The join between the first and second clips changes to a
shown in the figure above. (The default video effect is dissolve.)
) Did the join between the clips change to a
19. If necessary, repeat steps 11 through 18 for other clips, and add the
video effect to the video sequence.
An example of video timeline containing the video effect is shown below.
– 28 –
mark as shown in the