4. The error-free termination dialog box shown in Fig. 8 appears. Click [OK].
Fig. 8 Error-free termination dialog box
5. Click the drive in which the striping set was just created, and when
"Assign drive letter" is clicked on the [Tools] menu, the "Assign Drive
Letter" dialog box shown in Fig. 9 appears.
Set "O" for "Assign drive letter," and click [OK].
Fig. 9 Assign Drive Letter dialog box
6. The confirmation dialog box shown in Fig. 10 now appears.
7. Exit the Disk Administrator.
8. On the [Start] menu, click and select [Programs] followed by [Panasonic
RT-LFS] and [format RT-LFS] in this order.
– 50 –
Fig. 10 Confirmation dialog box