• No E-mail messages are sent when a command error occurs.
• For approx. 10 seconds after the projector is powered on, the LAN and serial RS-232C commands cannot be
• The LAN command has control priority over the RS-232C command when both commands are executed
• You cannot switch lamp mode or mute mode on and off while the test pattern is being displayed or password is
• The projector may be slow in responding depending on the status of the projector.
• Some devices (routers) may not operate in DHCP mode.
• For approx. one minute after executing the ON and OFF commands, other commands cannot be executed.
• E-mail messages will be sent twice in two hours after a warning or error occurs.
8.3. Entering projector information
(1) Click [SETUP] in the ProjectorView main window (PROJECTOR INFORMATION).
• "SETUP" window is displayed.
Be sure to enter data within five minutes after the SETUP window is displayed. Click OK to save changes. The
connection will turn off in five minutes after the window is displayed so you need to go back to the main window
(PROJECTOR INFORMATION) to access the SETUP window.
(2) Enter data in each field, set Mail Setting to ON or OFF, choose Language between Japanese
and English, set PJLink Certification Setting to ON or OFF, specify Password setting, and
choose to reset Network factory defaults.
When you change the Language setting, be sure to restart the ProjectorView for the changes to take effect.