Connect the controller PC and the projector, which have installed "ProjectorView Global+", to a commercially
available LAN cable.
When connecting multiple projectors, use a commercially available hub.
• A LAN terminal is required for the controller PC.
• Use a LAN cable compatible with Category 5 and 100BASE-T.
Use a crossover LAN cable in the case of connection example 1 and use a straight-through LAN cable in the case
of connection example 2.
(In the case of connection example 3, see the instruction manual of the router.)
• Do not touch metal parts of the LAN terminal and LAN cable by hands charged of static electricity. Discharge of
static electricity may cause a failure of the projector.
• Up to 200 units of the projectors can be registered at the maximum.
• The LAN function may be unavailable depending on the standby mode setting of the projector. To enable the LAN
function, change the setting referring to the operation manual of your projector.
Connection example 1
Connection example 2
Connection example 3
Commercially available LAN cable