6. Schedule setting
(7) Click [Add].
• The power supply ON and the power supply OFF can not be selected at the same time of the same day of the
• When starting up "ProjectorView Global+", the schedule operation can not be performed.
• When the large numbers of controlled projector units are controlled, the time to be executed by the power supply
control may deviate from the setting time of the schedule.
• When utilizing the Network Time Protocol (NTP) function on the Internet, the schedule operation may not be
executed because the setting time of the schedule jumps over.
• When the automatic time adjustment by summer time is valid, the schedule operation may not be executed
because the time is automatically adjusted before and after switching over.
6.2. When changing group setting
(1) Select a group which you like to change from the Group select pull-down menu on the main
(2) Select "Edit Group Name" from "Set Configuration" of the menu bar.
• "Edit Group Name" window is displayed.
(3) Change the contents which you like to correct, and click [Save].
• Corrected contents are reflected.