5. Operation of projector
5.1. Operation of projector by remote controller
Group or single unit of projector can be operated.
(1) Select the projector which you like to operate from the projector list on the main screen.
• When selecting more than one projector simultaneously, select while pressing the Ctrl key.
(2) Click [Remote Controller] of the tool bar on the main screen or when you like to operate a
certain projector, double click the projector on the projector list on the main screen.
• "Remote Controller" window is displayed.
(3) Operate the projector by selecting each operating button on the window.
• The next operation can not be performed until the previous operation has been completed.
• The operation can not be performed during re-obtaining (refreshing) the projector status.
• It may take some time to obtain the projector status.
• It is impossible to detect the input sources and mute status while the power is off.
• Available input sources vary depending on the type of projectors. You cannot select input sources that aren't
supported by the projector.
Obtain the projector status.
Turn on the power supply of the projector.
Turn off the power supply of the projector.
Change the input signal to COMPUTER 1.
Change the input signal to COMPUTER 2.
Change the input signal to VIDEO.
Change the input signal to S-VIDEO.
Change the input signal to DIGITAL 1.
Change the input signal to DIGITAL 2.
Change the input signal to NETWORK.
Set to the mute status.
Reset the mute status.
(For more information, see the projector's manual.)
Close the Remote Controller window.