5. Operation of projector
5.2. Confirmation of projector status
The status of the projector can be confirmed.
The status of the projector is displayed on the projector list on the main screen.
LAMP TIME (LOW)
• The projector status is re-obtained (refreshed) automatically and periodically, but the present status can also be
obtained by the user's instruction. When selecting "Refresh Status" from "Global Control" of the menu bar on the
main screen, Power, Input Source, AV Mute, and LAMP TIME (LOW) status of each projector is re-obtained.
• It is impossible to detect the input sources and mute status while the power is off.
• When clicking the status tag of the projector list, the list can be rearranged (sorted). The list can be rearranged in
reversed order by pressing one more time.
• When clicking [Select All] of the tool bar, all projectors in the projector list become selected state. When clicking
[Cancel All] of the tool bar, all projectors in the projector list become non-selected state.
• If any abnormal state of the projector is detected by acquiring the projector status, an error message will be
displayed on the error message display column at the lower part of the screen.
The error messages can be selected as display/non-display. When clicking the [ErrorMsg Enable/Disable] of the
tool bar, the display/non-display of the error message display column will be switched at the lower part of the main
• The default cycle of the automatic re-acquisition is 10 minutes. To change this cycle, see "3.1. System settings."
• When multiple projectors are connected, it may take time to acquire the status. During acquiring the status, the
status bar at the lower part of the main screen becomes "Getting status...", and it becomes "Done" when the
acquisition has been completed.
Theft detector setting (ON/OFF)
Projector list registration number
Projector name set in the application
MAC address of the projector
IP address of the projector
Power supply status of the projector (ON/OFF)
Input signal of the projector (COMPUTER 1/COMPUTER 2/VIDEO/S-VIDEO/
DIGITAL 1/DIGITAL 2/NETWORK)
Mute status of the projector (ON/OFF)
Lamp illuminating time (HHHH:MM)
Setting of the mail sending function (Enable/Disable)
The belonging group of projector