This projector, which is equipped with LAN terminal and manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, is fully
compliant to the specifications of JBMIA PJLink Class 1. It supports all the commands defined by PJLink Class 1,
and the compliance has been verified with the PJLink standard specifications Version 1.0.
• The above-mentioned control may not be performed correctly or the monitoring data may not be obtained correctly
in the following conditions:
During input source switching
During command processing
During AUTO POSITION execution
During AV mute
Before the splash screen disappears after the power is turned on.
• During AV mute, etc., it may take approx. 5 seconds to receive a response to a command.
• Use 1 controller to control/monitor 1 projector.
• For how to control/monitor using PJLink, see the operation manual of the PJLink application you use.
• When you monitor the projector's operating state using this function by issuing inquiry commands successively,
issue an inquiry command after receiving the response to the previous inquiry command from the projector.
• For the specifications of PJLink, access to the Web site of Japan Business Machine and Information System
Industries Association (JBMIA). (http://pjlink.jbmia.or.jp/english)
• Supported command varies depending on the model of projectors. For details of the supported commands in the
projectors listed in "12.2. Supported Projectors", see "LAN CONTROL UTILITY" User Manual included with the