ProjectorView is a web-browser based remote control and monitoring tool for network projectors.
If you use the projectors listed in page 31, see ProjectorView in "LAN Control Utility" User Manual included with the
8.1. Main functions
• It displays the status of network projectors (such as the name of the projector, lamp temperature, lamp hours,
errors and alerts).
• It controls network projectors (such as powering on and off network projectors and switching input or lamp
• It sends an E-mail notification when an error or warning occurs.
8.2. Starting ProjectorView
(1) Select the projector that you want to operate from the list of projectors on the main screen.
• Start ProjectorView for one projector at a time. You cannot concurrently use ProjectorView for multiple
(2) Click [ProjectorView] in the toolbar on the main screen.
• The Web browser launches automatically. The password entry window is then displayed.
• You can start ProjectorView by manually typing the projector IP address in your web browser's address bar.
• If you are using a proxy server, do not enable proxy settings when accessing the projector IP address.
• Up to three ProjectorView units can be used to controll a single projector.
(3) Enter the password and click [OK]. (The default password is "admin".)
• "ProjectorView" main window is displayed.
The connection will turn off in five minutes after the password entry window is displayed. You cannot enter the
password then. If this happens, restart the ProjectView.
ProjectorView main window (PROJECTOR INFORMATION)
When you click PROJECTOR INFORMATION, the Projector Information window is displayed. To display the
information, enter data in the SETUP window.
INFORMATION] to display the
window on the left.
Click [Remote Control] to display
the main window (Remote Control).
Click [SETUP] to display the Setup
If there is something wrong with
the projector, the red warning
Details are displayed in the column
below by pointing the cursor to the
contents of failures.
Lamp mode cannot be switched
when the projector is muted. If you
try to switch it, the command error