This projector can be connected with various devices such as a VCR, video camera, videodisc player, and personal
computer that have analog RGB output connectors.
• Make sure that the connected device is turned off before starting connection.
• Plug in the power cords of the projector and the connected devices firmly. When unplugging, hold and pull the
plug. Do not pull the cord.
• When the projector and the connected devices are located too close to each other, the projected image may be
affected by their interference.
• See the owner's guide of each device for details about its connections.
Projector + AV device
• Match the colors of the video and audio plugs on the Audio cable with those of the terminals.
• Speaker output is mono.
Projector + DVD player or HDTV decoder
Some DVD players have an output connector for 3-line fitting (Y, C
projector, use the COMPUTER/COMPONENT VIDEO IN terminal.
DVD player or HDTV decoder
Mini D-SUB 15-pin - BNC
conversion cable (option)
• The terminal's names Y, P
• The terminal's names vary depending on the connected devices.
• Use a mini D-SUB 15-pin - BNC conversion cable for connection.
• Image may not be projected correctly with some DVD players.
• When connecting a HDTV decoder having RGB output terminals, set Computer Input to RGB in the Signal menu.
Audio cable (option)
To audio output
BNC - RCA connector (option)
, and P
are given as examples of when a HDTV decoder is connected.
To audio output (L)
To audio output (R)
To video output
To S-Video output
). When connecting such DVD player with this
COMPUTER/COMPONENT VIDEO IN