Advanced display utilities (continued)
Starting the LAN Display System
2. Click the LAN Display System icon " " to execute
• The program starts to search for projectors
• During searching for projectors, Searching icon
• When a projector is found, the computer logs in
to the projector automatically and the computer
image is projected. The main user interface
appears on the computer screen.
• When multiple projectors are found, the following
window appears on the computer screen.
Select a projector and click [OK]. The computer
logs in to the projector and the computer image
• If the computer resolution is higher than 1280
x 800, a confirmation dialog for changing the
computer resolution is displayed. When [OK] is
selected, the computer resolution will be changed
according to the projected image. When [Cancel]
is selected, the computer resolution will not
be changed and the projected image size will
be smaller than the screen size. The computer
resolution will be automatically recovered after the
LAN Display System is ended.
Operating the LAN Display System
3. Click the buttons on the main user interface to
operate the projection.
Split 1 button
Split 3 button
Split 4 button
• Play button:
Projects the image in full screen.
• Split 1-4 buttons:
Click either of the buttons to project the image
on relevant split screen.
Split 2 button
• Stop button:
Stops the projection.
• Freeze button:
Freezes the projected image.
• Menu button:
Displays the menu window. (See the next step
• Exit button:
Exits the LAN Display System.
4. Click the Menu button on the main user interface to
display the menu window and select functions.
• Search Server
Searches for the projectors on the network.
If this function is selected, the LAN Display
projection will quit automatically.
• Projection Source*
Chooses the computer screen to be projected,
main screen or virtual extended screen which is
activated by computer's virtual display function.
• To project a virtual extended screen, the
attached Virtual display driver must be
• Hide UI*
Hides or displays the main user interface on the
• Launch SidePad (or Stop SidePad) - >
Launches (or stops) SidePad.
• Advanced Screen Capture*
Enables or disables balloon tips and pop-up
• Send Audio to Display
Enables or disables the transfer of computer
Virtual extended screen