Advanced display utilities (continued)
Via a wireless LAN, you can transfer the images of the
Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF, TXT, or JPEG
format stored in the tablet computer to the projector
and project them controlling with the tablet computer.
To use WiFi-Doc, you need to install the free software
"WiFi-Doc (Bundle Version)" to the tablet computer.
Supported OS's of WiFi-Doc (Bundle Version) are as
• iOS 4.2 or later
• Android 2.1 or later
Installation of software
1. Download the WiFi-Doc (Bundle Version) from the
Internet to the tablet computer.
• Connect to Apple Store to download the
software for iOS.
• Connect to Google Play to download the
software for Android.
• The communication fee to connect to Apple
Store or Google Play will be borne by the
Connect the projector and the tablet computer using a
commercially available USB wireless LAN adapter.
• Some USB wireless LAN adapters cannot be used
depending on the specifications.
Wireless network setting on the tablet
1. Turn on the tablet computer and tap the [Settings]
2. Turn on Wi-Fi.
• Access points will be listed on the screen.
3. Tap the projector's SSID.
Selecting a LAN Display input
1. Press the LAN DISP. button on the remote control
or the COMPUTER button on the projector.
• Each time you press the COMPUTER
button, the input source is switched between
Computer1, Computer2, HDMI, LAN Display,
USB Display and PC Less Presentation.
• When the LAN Display input is selected, the
splash screen for LAN Display appears on the
When using iOS
2. On the tablet computer, tap the WiFi-Doc icon " "
to turn on WiFi-Doc.
• The program starts to search for projectors.
When projectors are found, their SSID's are
3. Select a projector for projection by tapping its