1. Turn on the device connected to the projector first.
2. Plug the power cord in the wall outlet.
• The POWER indicator lights up.
• If the power cord is unplugged from the wall
outlet before the projector is cooled down
completely after use, the fans may start rotating
when the power cord is plugged in next time
and the POWER button may not function. In this
case, wait for the fans to stop and press the
POWER button to light the indicator.
3. Press the POWER button on the control panel or
the ON button on the remote control.
• It may take about one minute for the lamp to
• The lamp occasionally fails to light up. Wait a
few minutes and try to light the lamp again.
• After the POWER button is pressed, the image
may flicker before the lamp becomes stable.
This is not a product malfunction.
• Regardless of the setting of Lamp Mode in the
Installation menu, the Standard lamp mode is
activated by default whenever the projector
is turned on. The Lamp Mode is set to either
Standard or Low depending on the setting last
selected, and you cannot switch the Lamp
Mode in about one minute after the lamp is on.
When the lamp is on.
• If the lamp exceptionally turned off due to the
power interruption or voltage drop, it can happen
that the lamp does not turn on even if you switch
again the power supply on. In that case, please pull
the electric cord out of the consent and put it again
in the consent about 10 minutes later.
• Do not cover the lens with the lens cap while the
lamp is on.
• The projector starts warming up when the POWER
button is pressed. During the warm-up process,
images may appear dark and no commands are
• By blinking red, the STATUS indicator indicates that
the lamp should be replaced soon. Replace the
lamp when the STATUS indicator blinks red. (See
page 62 and 67.)
• Images may not be projected with good quality in
an extremely hot or cold environment. (This is not a
• In order to ensure the safety in case of trouble with
the projector, use an electrical outlet having an
earth leakage breaker to supply the power to the
projector. If you do not have such outlet, ask your
dealer to install it.
4. Adjust the focus by turning the focus ring.
• You are recommended to adjust the focus at the
5. Choose your desired external input source using
the COMPUTER, HDMI, LAN DISP., USB DISP.,
VIEWER, VIDEO, or S-VIDEO button.
• The input source is switched between
Computer1, Computer2, HDMI, LAN Display,
USB Display, and PC Less Presentation at every
press of the COMPUTER button on the control
• The input source is switched between Video and
S-Video at every press of the VIDEO button on
the control panel.
• When pressing the COMPUTER (1 or 2), HDMI,
LAN DISP., USB DISP., VIEWER, VIDEO, or
S-VIDEO button on the remote control, the input
source switches directly as the button pressed.
• You cannot change the input source while the
menu is being displayed.
• When Computer is chosen as the source,
images supplied from the computer may flicker.
Press the or button on the remote control
to reduce flicker, if it occurs.