Advanced features (continued)
Supervising and controlling by computer
You can supervise and control the projector's
operation using a personal computer via a LAN
Batch projector controlling / supervising application
• Batch operation of stand-alone projector / multiple
• Scheduling function to turn ON/OFF for each day of
• Checking each condition of the projector and
detecting a theft
• Setting of the projector's IP Config
• Activating Visual PA2 to display the specified
characters on the projector's screen
• Projector's Text Speech function to read aloud
messages displayed on the Visual PA2 window
AMX Device Discovery
The projector is monitored and controlled by the
controller system of AMX.
Crestron RoomView Connected™
The projector is monitored and controlled by the controller
system and software of Crestron Electronics, Inc.
This projector supports standard protocol PJLink™
for projector control and you can control and monitor
projector's operations using the same application
among projectors of different models and different
About ProjectorView Global+
• For details, see "LAN Control Utility User
Manual" in the CD-ROM.
About AMX Device Discovery
• This is a technology suggested by AMX to
facilitate configuration of the control system of
AMX and its target devices.
For details, see the website of AMX.
About Crestron RoomView Connected™
• This is a technology suggested by Crestron
Electronics, Inc. to facilitate configuration of the
control system of Crestron and its target devices.
For details, see the website of Crestron
• To use PJLink™ function, the PJLink™
application software is required.
• To use this function, set the network certification
properly according to the setting of the network
application to be used. (See page 35.)
• For the specifications of PJLink™, access to
the Web site of Japan Business Machine and
Information System Industries Association
• This projector is fully compliant to the
specifications of JBMIA PJLink™ Class 1. It
supports all the commands defined by PJLink™
Class 1, and the compliance has been verified
with the PJLink™ standard specifications
• For the commands for PJLink™, see the table on
the next page.
• The control may not be performed correctly or the
monitoring data may not be obtained correctly in
the following conditions:
· During standby
· During input source switching
· During auto position execution
· During AV mute
· During command processing
· Before the splash screen disappears after the
power is turned on.
• During AV mute, etc., it may take approx. 5
seconds to receive a response to a command.
• Use 1 controller to control/monitor 1 projector.
• For how to control/monitor using PJLink™, see the
operation manual of the PJLink™ application you
• When you monitor the projector's operating state
using this function by issuing inquiry commands
successively, issue an inquiry command after
receiving the response to the previous inquiry
command from the projector.