Advanced display utilities (continued)
PC Less Presentation
You can project JPEG images and the PtG contents
stored in the USB device such as a USB flash drive
without using a computer.
Also, you can perform effective presentation of
them using the AutoRun function and the slideshow
To create PtG contents, you need to install the
software "PtG Converter-Lite" contained in the
• Supported USB Flash drive format is FAT32.
• Only one logical partition in USB Flash drive is
• Supported USB device is standard USB mass
storage device with power consumption less than
• JPG file preview limitation:
• File size:
10 MB or less
40 megapixel (24 bits) or less
• Dimension: 8192*6144 or less
• File Name: ASCII characters are supported.
file thumbnail (obtained from EXIF) is supported.
• PtG file preview limitation:
• File Name:
ASCII characters are supported.
• Thumbnail: file thumbnail is supported.
• PC Less Presentation does not support the
• Extended DCT-based process
• Lossless process
• Hierarchical process
• Progressive scan
• Input format of YUV4:1:1, gray level with 16x16
• Decoded image width less than 64 pixels for
YUV4:2:0/4:2:2 and 32 pixels for YUV4:4:4
• Decoded height less than 32 pixels
• Source images of 12-bits per sample
Installation of PtG Converter-Lite
About PtG Converter-Lite
PtG Converter-Lite is a software which converts PPT
files created by Microsoft Office PowerPoint into PtG
files that can be projected by PC Less Presentation.
Pause/page marks and animations contained in the
PPT files are also converted.
• Converting up to 20 pages of PPT
• Converting into 800 x 600 / 1024 x 768 / 1280 x
M processor 1.5 GHz or above
256 MB or more (recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
• Microsoft Office:
Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007 and
Microsoft Office 2010
Installing PtG Converter-Lite
Before starting installation, be sure to read "ReadMe.
txt" contained in the CD-ROM. Copy "PtG Converter-
Lite_v200.exe" contained in the TOOLS folder of CD-
ROM to the hard disk of your computer.
1. Double-click "PtG Converter-Lite_v200.exe", and
start up the installer of the PtG Converter-Lite.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the
When deleting PtG Converter-Lite (Uninstallation)
• When uninstalling PtG Converter-Lite, it should
be ended in advance. If the application continues
operating, uninstallation cannot be performed normally.
1. Select [Start]-[All Programs]-[PtG Converter]-
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the
• Logs and setting files are automatically deleted.
Conversion of a PPT file to PtG file using
the PtG Converter-Lite
1. Click the PtG Converter-Lite icon " " to execute
• Menu bar
Right-click to open the menu.
• Output Resolution:
Selects the resolution of the PtG file after the
• Max Circle Animation:
Selects the max time of animation.
Displays the software version information.
Exits the PtG Converter-Lite.
• PPT conversion button:
Starts the conversion from the PPT file to the
2. Click the PPT conversion button.
• The file selection screen appears.
PPT conversion button