Menu operation (continued)
Signal menu (continued)
• Menus may not be displayed partially depending on the settings of H. Pixels and V. Lines in the Resolution (Memorize) menu. In
this case, execute AUTO POSITION. (See page 17.)
• Horizontal strips may appear in the enlarged projected image, though these conditions are not a malfunction.
• When you change the value of the horizontal or vertical position drastically, noise may appear.
• The adjustable range of the vertical position varies depending on the type of the input signal. The image may be stationary
even when the value is changed. These conditions are not a malfunction.
• You cannot set Overscan and Shutter while viewing 3D images.
• Shutter does not work correctly during keystone adjustment.
• When you increase the value of Overscan, noise may appear on the screen.
• You can set the Picture, Video Image, Signal, Signal-Resolution (Memorize), and Signal-User menus only when the signal is
• In Audio Input, HDMI audio is selected when the input source is HDMI input. The audio of Audio 1, Audio 2, Audio 3, and Mix
cannot be selected.
Selects Audio 1 when the input source is Computer1, selects Audio 2 when
the input source is Computer2, selects Audio 3 when the input source is
Video/S-Video, and selects HDMI when the input source is HDMI.
Audio 1 / Audio 2 /
Selects audio input.
Selects mix signal of Audio 1 and Audio 2. You can change the balance of
Audio 1/Audio 2 using Mix .
Adjusts the volume of the audio from the speaker.