Both the upper and lower oven doors are removable.
1. When cool, open the oven door to the broil stop position
(opened about four inches).
2. Grasp door at each side. Do not use the door handle to lift
3. Lift up evenly until door clears hinge arms.
1. Grasp door at each side.
2. Align slots in the door with the hinge arms on the range.
3. Slide the door down onto the hinge arms until the door is
completely seated on the hinges. Push down on the top
corners of the door to completely seat door on hinges.
Door should not appear crooked.
Note: The oven door on a new range may feel "spongy"
when it is closed. This is normal and will decrease with use.
To protect the oven door window:
1. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as steel wool
scouring pads or powdered cleansers as they may scratch
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, furniture, toys, or other
3. Do not close the oven door until the oven racks are in
Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may weaken
its structure causing an increased risk of breakage at a later
Upper and Lower Oven Lights
To assure the proper replacement bulb is used, order bulb from
Maytag. Call 1-877-232-6771 USA and 1-800-688-8408 Canada,
ask for part number 74009925 - halogen bulb.
To replace oven light bulbs:
Disconnect power to the range.
When oven is cool, use fingertips to grasp edge of bulb cover.
Pull out and remove.
Carefully remove old bulb by pulling straight oat of ceramic
To avoid damaging or decreasing the life of the new bulb, do
not touch the bulb with bare hands or fingers. Hold with a
cloth or paper towel. Push new bulb prongs straight
small holes of ceramic base.
5. Replace bulb cover by snapping into place.
6. Reconnect power to range. Reset clock.