and Door = Glass
* Avoid using excessive amounts of water which may seep under or behind glass causing staining.
Wash with soap and water. Rinse with clearwater and dry. Glass cleaner can be used if sprayed on a cloth
Do not use abrasive materials such as scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners as they will scratch
* Follow instructionson pages 15-16 to set a self-clean cycle.
Clean with soapy water.
Remove stubborn soil with cleansing powder or soap-filled scouring pad. Rinse and dry.
Racks will permanently discolor and may not slide out smoothly if left in the oven during a self-clean
operation. If this occurs, wipe the rack and embossed rack supports with a small amount of vegetable oil
to restore ease of movement, then wipe off excess oil.
* DO NOT USE ANY CLEANING PRODUCT CONTAINING CHLORINE BLEACH.
* DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR ORANGE CLEANERS.
* ALWAYS WIPE WITH THE GRAIN WHEN CLEANING.
* Daily Cleaning/Light Soil =- Wipe with one of the following - soapywater, white vinegar/water solution,
Formula 409 Glass and Surface Cleaner* or a similar glass cleaner - using a sponge or soft cloth.
Rinse and dry. To polish and help prevent fingerprints, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*
(Part No. 20000008:)**.
Soil == Wipe with one of the following -Bon Ami, Smart Cleanser, or Soft Scrub* -
using a damp sponge or soft cloth. Rinse and dry. Stubborn soils may be removed with a damp multi-
purpose Scotch-Brite* pad; rub evenly with the grain. Rinse and dry. To restore luster and remove streaks,
follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
== Using a damp sponge or soft cloth, wipe with Cameo Stainless Steel Cleaner*. Rinse
immediately and dry. To remove streaks and restore luster, follow with Stainless Steel Magic Spray*.
* Brand names for cleaning products are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
** To order direct, call 1-877-232-6771 USA or 1-800-688-8408 Canada.