CleanIng and seasonal oR VaCaTIon maInTenanCe
2. Turn the manual shut-off valve at the
bottom of the tank to the "Unlock"
4. Firmly grip the tank bottom. Push down
the cover's safety button and pull the latch
forward to release the tank.
Note: Latch does not come off humidifier
6. Carefully rub minerals off of the heating
element, reservoir walls, and sensors. Scouring
pads suitable for non-stick pots or pans are
suitable for cleaning the TrueSTEAM reservoir
walls and components within the tank.
3. Grip the white water valve arm and slide it
back within the bracket to disengage from
5. Use tap water to flush loose minerals from
the tank. Sediment screen at tank's bottom
is removable. For a more thorough cleaning,
soak tank in warm, soapy water, then rinse
clean. Tank is also dishwasher-safe.