HM700A1000 Electrode Steam Humidifier
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
TOOLS & SUPPLIES NEEDED
• Wall mount, minimum of 24 inches above floor.
• Unit must be level.
• Location must have ambient temp between 41° and 104° F.
• Location must have relative humidity of 5-95%.
• Allow 36 inch front clearance.
41˚ - 104˚ F
(5˚ - 40˚ C)
1. Preparation: use #8 screws at least 2" (5 cm) in length. Mount on 2x4 studs
(or stronger) vertical surface.
2. Install the rst screw at least 43.5 in. above the oor. Leave 1/4" (6 mm) of the
shaft exposed for hanging the unit.
1/4" (6 mm)
43.5" minimum above ﬂoor
3. Hang unit from top screw using the key-hole on back and ensure it is level.
4. Secure unit with second screw driven through hole at bottom.
• Shut-off water valve
• Water line (LDPE or Copper)
As close as possible to
24" (61 cm) minimum
• Use potable water;
• DO NOT use reverse osmosis or de-ionized water.
• Pressure: 30-100 PSI;
• Conductivity: 125-1250 microsiemens;
• Temperature: 34-68° F (1-20° C).
Use 1/4" compression ﬁtting
(included) to connect water
supply line to unit (LDPE plastic
Connect to 1/2" OD Copper or
plastic supply line, 4 feet (or
less) from humidiﬁer.
Always install a water shut-off valve and
coupler to facilitate future servicing.
Drain Line Installation Process
1. Attach drain hose elbow/reducer to drain
canal using supplied hose clamp.
2. Attach drain hose to reducer using
supplied spring clamp.
3. Route drain line to a oor drain and ensure
it is sloped to provide easy draining.