ELECTRODE STEAM HUMIDIFIER
1. The HM700 humidifier is wall mounted using a key-
hole located on the back of the humidifier.
2. Use #8 x 2 in. (5 cm) screws mounted into 2x4
studs or better if there is drywall or other spacers.
Two screws are needed, one for hanging the unit
and one for securing it so it will not lift off the
3. Install the top screw so that 1/4 in. (6 mm) is
exposed. Raise the unit and place the screw head
through the keyhole.
4. Make sure the unit is level and then insert and
tighten the second screw through the bottom hole.
Tighten the top screw.
24 in.(61 cm)
Fig. 1. Mounting.
Honeywell does not accept responsibility for installation
1. Install as close as possible to the steam distributor.
2. Minimize the use of turn or bends in the steam line
as much as feasibly possible.
3. Mount on a suitable wall or vertical surface. Do not
sit the on the floor, where freezing can occur, or on
4. Allow clearances for plumbing and electrical con-
nections. Consult local and national codes prior to
final location and installation.
5. Install only in areas with ambient temperature
41-104 °F (5-40 °C), and relative humidity 5-95 %
6. When possible, mount the HM700 humidifier at a
height convenient for servicing.
As close as
possible to steam
36 in. (92 cm)
min. front clearance
QUICK START GUIDE