The design of your vehicle is such
that for your safety and to avoid
damaging the roof and tailgate you
should use roof bars and roof boxes
that have been tested and approved
by AUTOMOBILES CITROËN.
- Spread the load uniformly, taking
care not to overload one side.
- Place the heaviest load as close
as possible to the roof.
- Fix the load securely and attach
warnings if the load is large.
- Drive gently, sensitivity to side
winds is increased (the stability of
your vehicle may be affected).
- Remove the roof bars when no
The installation of a bicycle carrier
on the tailgate of 3 door models is
P R A C T I C A L A D V I C E
This conceals the interior of the ve-
hicle in combination with your rear
Take care to insert the fixings A on
the frame B.
To access the load area roll up the
It is possible to remove the luggage