The driver uses the controls located
on the door to operate the vehicle's
Note: the electric windows can also
be operated for a limited time after
the ignition has been switched off
(including after the front doors have
A C C E S S
Sequential electric window
There are two operating modes:
Press or pull the control switch,
without going beyond the point of
resistance. The window stops on
release of the control switch.
Press or pull the control switch
beyond the point of resistance. The
window opens or closes completely
on release of the control switch.
Pressing or pulling the switch again
stops the movement of the window.
AlWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE CHIlDREN ARE WHEN
OPENING OR ClOSING WINDOWS.
- Always remove the ignition key when leaving the vehicle, even for short
- If the driver is operating the passenger's electric window control, the driver
should ensure that no passenger is obstructing the window from closing.
- The driver should check that the electric windows are used properly by the
- Should there be any risk of a person becoming trapped by a window
closing, you should immediately reverse the window movement. To do this,
reverse the position of the control concerned.
window from rising. If it meets an
obstacle, it goes back down.
After a battery disconnection or
in the event of a malfunction, you
have to re-initialise the anti-pinch
- Lower the window fully using the
control, then close. It will rise only
a few centimetres.
- Press repeatedly on the control
until the window is fully closed.
Warning: During this operation, the
anti-pinch protection does not work.