The tools are located in a protective
holder in the spare wheel, remove
the strap to gain access.
1 - Wheelbrace
2 - Centring guide
3 - Tool for removing/refitting
4 - Jack with handle
5 - Removable towing ring
6 - Tool for bolt protectors on
P R A C T I C A L A D V I C E
- Undo the yellow central screw by a
- Raise the spare wheel towards
- Refit the wheel in place.
- Undo the yellow central screw by
a few turns, then position it at the
centre of the wheel.
- Do up the central screw until
tight so that the wheel is securely
retained in place.
positioned flat in the centre of