10. Reconnect the keyboard, mouse, and video connectors to the server or
11. Connect power to the display.
Replacing the slide-rail assemblies
Note: To make sure that the slide-rail assemblies fit correctly, replace both the
To replace the outer and inner slide-rails for the console unit, complete the following
8. Attach the cable-management arm to the outer slide-rail bracket, using the
screw that you removed in step 3 on page 33.
9. If you removed a console switch from behind the console unit, reinstall it now.
outer and inner slide rails at the same time.
1. Turn off the display and disconnect the power from the display.
2. Disconnect the keyboard, video, and mouse connectors from the server or
3. If a console switch is installed in the rear of the rack cabinet, remove the
console switch from the rack.
Chapter 4. Hardware maintenance information