Installation Preparation – Hot Water Supply
PREPARE HOT WATER SUPPLY
Hot Water Line
• The line may enter from either side, rear or floor
within the shaded area shown in Figure F.
• The line may pass through the same hole as the
electrical cable and drain hose, or cut an additional
1-1/2" diameter hole to accommodate the water
line. If a power cord with plug is used, the water line
must not pass through the power cord hole.
19" From Wall
Water Line Connection
• Turn off the water supply.
• Install a hand shut-off valve in an accessible
location, such as under the sink. (Optional, but
strongly recommended and may be required by
• The water connection is on the left side of the
dishwasher. Install the hot water inlet line, using
3/8" or larger copper tubing. Route the line as
shown in Figure F and extend forward at least 19"
from rear wall.
• Adjust the water heater to deliver water between
120°F and 150°F.
• Flush water line to clean out debris. Use a bucket
to catch water and debris.
• The hot water supply line pressure must be
between 20 and 120 PSI.
2" From Floor
The hot water supply line pressure must be at least 20 PSI.
Lower pressures could cause the water valve to leak and
cause water damage.
La línea de presión del suministro de agua caliente debe
ser al menos 20 PSI. Presiones inferiores podrían causar
que la válvula del agua gotee y causar daños por agua.