STEP 20: REPLACE ACCESS PANEL AND
In this step you will need the panels and the two
screws set aside in Step 4.
There are two types of screws used. The 8-32 x 1/4"
screws are used at the top of the access panel and
should still be in place. The 10-16 x 3/8" screws are
used at the bottom of the access panel and secure
both the access panel and toekick.
Screws are not
interchangeable. To prevent damage to your
dishwasher, use the proper screw in the proper
location. Do not mix screw types or lengths.
• Place the toekick against the legs of the
• Remove the two 8-32 x 1/4" machine-thread
• Align the access panel to the dishwasher.
• Select the two 8-32 x 1/4" machine-thread screws
just removed and insert them through the top
holes in the access panel and into the dishwasher
• Tighten these screws.
• Align the toekick and make sure the bottom edge
is against the floor.
• Insert and tighten the two 10-16 x 3/8" sheet metal
thread screws, making sure the bottom edge of
the toekick stays in contact with the floor.
Tip: Prevent tub damage and reduce sound from
under the dishwasher.
Use the machine-thread screws in the top holes and
the sheet metal-thread screws in the bottom holes.
Make sure the toekick is against the floor.
STEP 21: LITERATURE
Leave the Owners' Manual, Installation
Instructions, samples and/or coupons with