CONVERTING DISHWASHER WITH FACTORY-
EQUIPPED POWER CORD TO A PERMANENT
This procedure requires the conversion leads set
aside in Step 1.
• Make sure the power cord for the dishwasher is
unplugged from the wall outlet.
• Remove screw from junction box cover and
remove cover if present.
• Disconnect the three power cord conductors from
the dishwasher harness. See Figure BB.
• Remove and discard the power cord.
• Connect the conversion harness (included with
dishwasher) to the dishwasher harness by
connecting like-colored wires. See Figure CC.
• Return to Step 16 in these instructions to complete
GE Consumer & Industrial
General Electric Company
Louisville, Kentucky 40225
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE