Open the Canon IJ Printer Utility dialog box.
(1) Select Applications from the Go menu, and then double-click the Utilities folder.
(2) Double-click the Printer Setup Utility icon.
When using Mac OS X v.10.2.8, double-click the Print Center icon.
(3) Select the name of your printer from the Name list and click Utility.
When using Mac OS X v.10.2.8, select the name of your printer from the Name
list and click Configure.
(4) Select the name of your printer from the Product list and click Maintenance.
Start Print Head Deep Cleaning.
Print Head Deep Cleaning starts when the POWER lamp starts blinking blue.
Do not perform any other operation until the Print Head Deep Cleaning
finishes. This takes about 180 seconds.
(1) Ensure that Cleaning is
selected from the pop-up
(2) Click Deep Cleaning.
(3) Select the ink group to clean.
Clicking Initial Check Items
displays the items to be checked
(4) Click OK.