Open the printer properties dialog box.
(1) Select Print from the application software's File menu.
The Print dialog box opens.
Specify the required settings.
(2) Ensure that your printer is
(3) Click Preferences or Properties.
(1) Click Media Type to select the type of
media loaded in the printer.
When printing on plain paper,
change the Media Type setting to
Plain Paper. The setting for printing
on photo paper is set by default.
(2) Ensure that Paper Source is set to the
position in which you loaded the
paper in step 2.
(3) Click OK.