ADJUSTING THE LEVELS OF THE EFFECT SPEAKERS
You can adjust the volume level of each effect speaker (center, right rear, rear center, left rear, front effect, and subwoofer) while listening to
a music source.
Set PARAMETER/SET MENU to PARAMETER.
Press LEVEL to select the speaker(s) you want to
Each time you press this button the selected speaker changes
and appears in the front panel display only as follows:
• Once you press LEVEL, you can also select the speaker(s) to
be adjusted by pressing / .
Center speaker output level
Right rear speaker output level
Rear center speaker output level
Left rear speaker output level
Front effect speakers output level
Subwoofer output level
Press +/– to adjust the speaker output level.
• The control range for the center, left and right rear or rear
center speakers is from +10 dB to –10 dB.
• The control range for the subwoofer is from –20 dB to 0 dB.
• When you adjust the output level with LEVEL, the settings you
made with the test tone will be changed.
• When PARAMETER/SET MENU is set to SET MENU, you
cannot adjust the output level by using LEVEL. However, each
time you press LEVEL, the current level of each speaker appears
on the front panel display and you can check the speaker level.
• When the speaker output modes for "1A CENTER SP", "1C
REAR L/R SP", "1D REAR CT SP" and "1F FRONT EFCT SP"
are set to "NONE", and "1E LFE/BASS OUT" to "MAIN", the
output level of those speakers cannot be adjusted because there is
no sound coming from these speakers.