9 INPUT MODE (initial input mode)
Use this feature to designate the input mode for sources connected to the COAXIAL (OPTICAL) IN jacks when you turn on this unit (see
page 44 for details about the input mode).
10 PARAMETER INI (parameter initialization)
Use this feature to initialize the parameters for each DSP program within a DSP program group. When you initialize a DSP program group,
all of the parameter values within that group revert to their initial settings.
11 LFE LEVEL
Use this feature to adjust the output level of the LFE (low-frequency effect) channel when playing back a Dolby Digital or DTS signal. The
LFE signal carries the low-frequency special effect sound which is only added to certain scenes.
AUTO: Select this to allow this unit to automatically detect the type of input signal and
select the appropriate input mode.
LAST: Select this to set this unit to automatically select the last input mode used for that
• Even if "LAST" is selected, the setting for EX/ES is not stored in memory.
Press the corresponding numeric button for the DSP program that you want to initialize.
The asterisk (*) next to the program number means that the parameter values have been
• You cannot initialize the individual DSP programs within a group separately.
• The parameter values of the DSP programs do not change if you initialize a program
group that does not have the asterisk mark (*).
• When "16 MEMORY GUARD" is set to "ON" (see page 62), you cannot initialize any
• Once you initialize a DSP program group, you cannot automatically revert to the
previous parameter settings.
Control range (dB): –20 – 0 for both SPEAKER and HEADPHONE
0 dB for both SPEAKER and HEADPHONE
to select the item to be adjusted.
Press +/– to adjust the LFE level.
• Adjust the LFE level according to the capacity of your subwoofer or headphones.
SET MENU ITEMS