SET MENU ITEMS
15 DISPLAY SET
Use this feature to set the background and the location of the OSD, and the brightness of this unit's front panel display.
16 MEMORY GUARD
Use this feature to prevent accidental changes to DSP program parameter values and other settings on this unit.
You can adjust the brightness of the front panel display.
–4 – 0
I OSD SHIFT (OSD off-set position)
This setting is used to adjust the vertical position of the OSD.
+5 (downward) – –5 (upward)
Press + to lower the position of the OSD. Press – to raise the position of the OSD.
I BLUE BACK
This item sets the OSD background.
AUTO: Blue background is displayed when no video signal is being input.
Nothing is displayed when no video signal is being input.
• With "OFF" selected, no on-screen display is shown on the video monitor when no
video signal is being input.
Select "ON" to protect the following features:
• DSP program parameters
• All SET MENU items except "16 MEMORY GUARD"
• Center, front effect, rear speakers, rear center, and subwoofer levels
• The on-screen display (OSD) mode
• When "16 MEMORY GUARD" is set to "ON", you cannot select any other SET MENU
• When "16 MEMORY GUARD" is set to "ON", you cannot use the test tone.