Use and Care guide
Automatic Washing/Drying Cycle
You cannot exceed the maximum dryable
load of laundry indicated in the programme
table, otherwise the laundry will not be
• Open the drawer and put in the correct amount
• Refer to the list of washing programmes for
the fabrics to be washed (e.g. very dirty cotton)
and turn the selector knob to the required
• Adjust the wash temperature if necessary.
• Press the option buttons (if required).
• Check that the tap is turned on and that the
discharge hose is positioned correctly.
• Select the degree of dryness that you require:
(suitable for towels, bathrobes and bulky
(that leaves the laundry ready for ironing).
(for items that will be put away without
• Press the START/PAUSE button.
• At the end of the wash phase the display will
show the drying time remaining.
• When the programme is finished the word "End"
will appear on the display. After 5 minutes the
appliance will go into standby mode (on certain
models, the display will show two lines).
• Sw itc h o f f the ma chi ne by tu r ni ng t he
programme selector to the OFF position.
• Open the door and remove the laundry.
• Turn off the tap.
CANCELLING THE DRYING PROGRAMME
• To cancel the drying programme, press and
hold the DRYING SELECTION button for about
After cancelling the drying programme,
the cool down phase will begin and you
must wait for about 10/20 minutes before
opening the door.
In order to ensure the correct operation of the
appliance, it is advisable not to interrupt the
drying phase unless it is absolutely necessary.