Use and Care guide
PROGRAMME selector with OFF position
When the programme selector is turned the
display lights up to show the settings for the
For energy saving, at the end of the cycle or
with an inactivity period, the display level
contrast will decrease.
N.B.: To switch the machine off, turn the
programme selector to the OFF position.
• Press the START/PAUSE button to start the
• Once a programme is selected the PROGRAMME
selector remains stationary on the selected
programme till cycle ends.
• "End" will appear in the display at the end of the
program and the DOOR LOCKED inducator light
will go off, it is now possible to open the door.
• Switch off the washing machine indicator by
turning the selector to OFF.
The PROGRAMME selector must be returned
to the OFF position at the end of each cycle
or when starting a subsequent wash cycle
prior to the next programme being selected
START / PAUSE button
Close the door BEFORE selecting the button
• Press to start the selected cycle.
When the START/PAUSE button has been
pressed, the appliance can take few
seconds before it starts working.
A DD O R R EMOV E IT EMS A FT ER TH E
PROGRAMMES HAS STARTED (PAUSE)
• Press and hold the START/PAUSE button for
about 2 seconds (some indicator lights
and the time remaining indicator will flash,
showing that the machine has been paused).
• Wait until the DOOR LOCKED indicator light has
gone out before opening the door.
Before you open the door, please check
water level is below the door opening to
• After you have added or removed items, close
the door and press the START/PAUSE button
(the programme will start from where it left off ).
CANCELLING THE PROGRAMME
• To cancel the programme, set the selector to the
• Wait 2 minutes until the safety device unlocks
DELAY START button
• This button allows you to pre-programme the
wash cycle to delay the start of the cycle for up to
• To delay the start use the following procedure:
- Select the required programme.
- Press the delay start button once to
activate it (h00 appears on the display) and
then press it again to set a 1 hour delay
(h01 appears on the display). The pre-set
delay increases by 1 hour each time the
button is pressed, until h24 appears on the
display, at which point pressing the button
again will reset the delay start to zero.