2. Pull the rear end of the shelf support
away from the side wall and remove
Install the shelf supports in the opposite
Make sure that the longer
fixing wire is in the front. The
ends of the two wires must
point to the rear. Incorrect
installation can cause
damage to the enamel.
10.4 Removing the oven door
To make the cleaning easier, remove the
1. Open the door fully.
2. Move the slider until you hear a click.
3. Close the door until the slider locks.
4. Remove the door.
To remove the door, pull the door
outwards first from one side, and
then the other.
When the cleaning procedure is
completed, insert the oven door in the
opposite sequence. Make sure that you
hear a click when you insert the door.
Use force if necessary.
10.5 Removing and cleaning
the door glasses
The door glass in your
product can be different in
type and shape from the
examples you see in the
images. The number of
glasses can also be different.
1. Hold the door trim B on the top
edge of the door at the two sides
and push inwards to release the clip
2. Pull the door trim to the front to
3. Hold the door glass panels on their
top edge one by one and pull them
upwards from the guide.
4. Clean the door glass panels.
To install panels, do the same steps in