Be careful when you touch the storage drawer. It can
To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
The means for disconnection must be incorporated in
the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
WARNING: Use only hob guards designed by the
manufacturer of the cooking appliance or indicated by
the manufacturer of the appliance in the instructions
for use as suitable or hob guards incorporated in the
appliance. The use of inappropriate guards can cause
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• The kitchen cabinet and the recess
must have suitable dimensions.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• Parts of the appliance carry current.
Close the appliance with furniture to
prevent touching the dangerous
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This
prevents hot cookware to fall from the
appliance when the door or the
window is opened.
• Make sure to install a stabilizing
means in order to prevent tipping of
the appliance. Refer to Installation
2.2 Electrical Connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not let mains cables touch or
come near the appliance door,
especially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed