• For optimum performance, only use the kiosk at the elevations specified. For details, refer to
K K i i o o s s k k S S u u p p p p l l i i e e s s
• Use the supplies designed for your kiosk. The use of unsuitable materials can cause poor
performance and a possible safety hazard.
• Follow all warnings and instructions marked on, or supplied with, the product, options, and
• Store all consumables according to the instructions on the package or container.
• Keep all consumables away from the reach of children.
• Never throw toner, toner cartridges, drum cartridges, or waste cartridges into an open flame.
• When handling cartridges, such as toner cartridges, avoid skin or eye contact. Eye contact can
cause irritation and inflammation. Do not attempt to disassemble the cartridge, as doing so can
increase the risk of skin or eye contact.
Use of non-Xerox supplies is not recommended. The Xerox
Agreement, and Total Satisfaction Guarantee do not cover damage, malfunction, or
degradation of performance caused by use of non-Xerox supplies, or the use of Xerox
not specified for this kiosk. The Total Satisfaction Guarantee is available in the United States
and Canada. Coverage can vary outside these areas. Contact your Xerox
Instant Print Kiosk