Paper and Media
Your kiosk is designed to use various paper and other media types. To ensure the best print quality
and to avoid jams, follow the guidelines in this section.
For best results, use Xerox
R R e e c c o o m m m m e e n n d d e e d d M M e e d d i i a a
A list of paper and media recommended for your kiosk is available at:
• In the United States:
O O r r d d e e r r i i n n g g P P a a p p e e r r
To order paper or other media, contact your local reseller or go to www.support.xerox.com.
G G e e n n e e r r a a l l P P a a p p e e r r L L o o a a d d i i n n g g G G u u i i d d e e l l i i n n e e s s
• Do not overfill the paper trays. Do not load paper above the maximum fill line in the tray.
• Adjust the paper guides to fit the paper size.
• Fan paper before loading it in the paper tray.
• If excessive jams occur, use paper or other approved media from a new package.
P P a a p p e e r r T T h h a a t t C C a a n n D D a a m m a a g g e e Y Y o o u u r r K K i i o o s s k k
Some paper and other media types can cause poor output quality, increased paper jams, or damage
your kiosk. Do not use the following:
• Rough or porous paper
• Inkjet paper
• Non-laser glossy or coated paper
• Photocopied Paper
• Folded or wrinkled Paper
• Paper with cutouts or perforations
• Stapled paper
• Envelopes with windows, metal clasps, side seams, or adhesives with release strips
• Padded envelopes
• Plastic media
• Iron on transfer paper
Instant Print Kiosk
paper and media recommended for your kiosk.
Recommended Media List