• Keep the appliance dry!
• Disconnect the hand-held unit from the pow-
er supply before cleanin.
• Only use the supplied power cord.
• Do not replace any parts nor modify the ap-
pliance. Danger of electric shock!
Overview of the Components
1 Shaving foil
2 Shaving head
3 Long hair cutting attachment
4 Indicator lamp
5 ON/OFF switch
6 Shaving head button
1 x Handset
1 x Power cord
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Shaving foil protective cover
1 x Storage bag
Charging the Unit
• Turn the unit off. OFF is visible on the switch.
• Connect the connector plug of the power cord to the bottom of the shaver.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains socket.
• The indicator light remains red during the charging process.