The charge indicator does not indicate the state of charge of the rechargeable battery.
• Charge the unit before first use for 15 hours.
• After initial use, do not charge the battery for longer than 13 hours.
• Is the battery completely empty and do you want to operate the razor with the cord?
• Charge the battery for approx. 15 minutes. After that, you may operate the razor with
After 13 hours always disconnect from mains power supply.
NOTE LIFEFIME RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
You can extent the lifetime of the rechargeable battery by following these steps:
• Only charge after the battery is nearly exhausted.
• Do not charge for more than 13 hours.
• Charge the unit at temperatures between 0° and + 40°C.
1. Remove the protective cover.
2. Push the switch upwards. ON will be visible.
3. Hold the shaver at a right angle to your face.
4. Follow the outline of your face, and continue to hold the shaver at a right angle to your
skin. Small irregularities will be corrected by the flexible shaving foil.
Using the long hair cutting attachment:
Use the long hair cutting attachment to precisely cut the hair or beard.
• Pull the slide on the back of the shaver for the long-hair cutter to pop out.
• After shaving, manually close the long-hair cutter.
Stop operation by pushing the switch downwards. OFF will be visible.