Set the play mode (ONE/ALL) before you start playback (see page 7).
1. In the stop mode, select the desired folder (see page 6).
2. Press the e or f SKIP/SEARCH button to select the desired
3. Press the PLAY/PAUSE button to start playback. The recorded
date appears briefly on the time display, then the recorded time
Current file number
Total file number
4. To pause playback, press the PLAY/PAUSE button. "PAUSE"
appears. Press it again to resume playback.
5. Press the "+" or "–" VOLUME button to adjust the
volume (VOL 00 - VOL 28).
6. Press the MENU button. Playback point reverses for 5 seconds
within a file and playback continues.
7. Press and hold the e or f button to make a quick search within
8. Press the e button briefly to skip to the next file.
Press the f button briefly to skip back to the beginning of the
current file. Press the button again immediately to skip back to the
beginning of the previous file.
9. Press the STOP/OFF button to stop playback.